Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday June 2

Today is the first day that we will meet at the park to run together.

We will meet in the parking lot outside the Southern Boone Community Pool at 8:00 am.

A- I mile warm-up; 3 mile time trial; 1 mile cool down (5 miles)
B- .5 mile warm-up; 1.5 mile time trial; .5 mile cool down (2.5 miles)

Todays workout is a chance to see where we are at as the summer begins. We will start the summer with a time trial and end with a time trial to see how we have improved.

These workouts are based off of things I would do with my middle school and high school athletes. I think they are workouts everyone can do, everyones pace just might not be the same. Do your best to follow them. The point of this club is to get people active. It does not have to be an everyday thing for everyone. We all know ourselves and our own ability levels. Make sure you set a goal for yourself and know what you want to achieve this summer. Use my workouts to help you get there.

If you have any questions, I am an email away.

No comments:

Post a Comment